UNOH provides online MBA students with a high-quality university education that can be completed in less time and with less debt than other university MBA programs.
Our 100%, instructor-led online format enables students to earn their degree without disrupting their careers and complete the program in as few as 18 months.
Cost benefits of the UNOH online MBA include:
- Total tuition under $20,000
- Course materials included in tuition—an estimated $2,000 annual savings for full-time students
- 500+ on your GMAT? You may qualify to take the MBA500: Introduction to Graduate Studies prerequisite course at no cost.
- UNOH online MBA cost-per-credit hour: $400
- Total number of credit hours required to receive an MBA: 48
- Total tuition of UNOH’s online MBA program: $19,200
- Course Materials: $0
- Additional quarterly fee: $350
- One-time cost of Remote Proctor Pro: $170*
- Full-time online MBA students will take two courses per quarter, or eight credit hours per term.
- Part-time online MBA students will take one course per quarter, or four credit hours per term.
Additional questions regarding tuition? Contact us.
*Remote Proctor Pro is required for two of UNOH’s online MBA courses. Remote Proctor Pro can be purchased online. If you have questions regarding the Remote Proctor Pro or our proctor policies, contact us.
Get Started Now
To learn more about one of the most affordable and convenient online MBA programs in Ohio and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 743-8824 to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about our online MBA program.
The University of Northwestern Ohio respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of the University of Northwestern Ohio, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.