Candidates for the online Master of Business Administration program will have:
- Obtained a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- A 3.0 GPA in undergraduate work will grant the student unconditional acceptance
- A 2.5 -2.99 GPA in undergraduate work will grant the student conditional acceptance
Additionally, candidates must:
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program
- Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/ work experience will contribute to your success in the program
Please submit all required materials to:
MBA Program Director
University of Northwestern Ohio
1441 N Cable Road
Lima, OH 45801
UNOH accepts international students to the online MBA program. If you are an international student, please click here for full details.
UNOH also accepts a maximum of eight (8) transferred quarter hours from a program at another regionally accredited institution. In order to receive transfer credit for transfer courses, students must have earned a B or better in graduate courses.
Talk to a Representative About Our Admissions Requirements
To learn more about one of the most affordable and convenient online MBA programs in Ohio and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 743-8824 to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about our online MBA program.